ESPE Science Symposium 2024 - Apply to Host
Aimed at clinical and basic researchers, to promote the dissemination of new scientific knowledge within the paediatric endocrinology community, developing an interactive network and closing the gap between scientific research and patient care.
If you and your team would like to host the ESPE Science Symposium in 2024, please submit your application by 1 April 2023
Please review the full SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM GUIDELINES DOCUMENT before submitting your application to host the meeting, which will give full details on the funding surrounding this grant.
• The Local Organising Committee (LOC) Chair/host applicant should be an ESPE member.
• The host application submitted by the LOC Chair should include a topic and proposed content
• The duration of the planned meeting should be 1.5 days and 2 nights (Thursday to Saturday)
• The meeting should be held in a European city with easy travel and links to airport/train stations to minimise time spent on travel.
• 100 attendees should be the maximum to allow free and ample discussion.
Please review the full guidelines document before submitting your application to host the meeting.
The Science Committee will review all applications received and select the Local Organiser and venue for the meeting the following year.
A decision will be made by the Science Committee and applicants will be notified by the ESPE Team within one month of the deadline date. Failure to submit applications electronically may result in delays to the process
If you have any queries regarding the Science Symposium scientific content, budget or format please contact the Science Symposium Convener Dr Sabine Hannema (email@example.com). For any queries regarding the application process please contact the ESPE Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
Please note that the application requires a contingency plan for hosting the meeting online. Quotes for hosting the event online can be obtained from email@example.com should the applicant not already have an online event manager in mind.
Please ensure all mandatory sections marked with an asterisk (*) are filled correctly and in the format requested. Please do not submit more than one application.