2023 Global Fellows Program in Pediatric Endocrinology
15 Nov 2022
Applications for 2023 are now open.
March 1-4, 2023
Howard Johnson Escobar, Buenos Aires – Argentina
The aims of the Global Fellows Program 2023 are to provide up-to-date teaching in selected areas, practice critical thinking skills, offer the opportunity to present cases to faculty and peers, promote discussions and networking between younger and more senior physicians, and develop the next leaders in pediatric endocrinology. This program is being assembled by a committee of members from numerous participating Sisters Societies at the International Meeting of Pediatric Endocrinology 2023 (IMPE2023) and is open to fellows from these societies.
The program extends over 4 days and 3 nights and is composed of lectures, discussions, and interactive case presentations. In addition, there are planned activities for relaxation, team-building and socializing. It will be held at Howard Johnson Escobar located in Escobar, Buenos Aires, immediately prior to the International Meeting of Pediatric Endocrinology 2023 that will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The Sisters Societies organizing the Global Fellows Program 2023 are: SLEP, ESPE, PES, APEG, APPES, ASPAE, ASPED, CSPEM, ISPAE, GPED, ISPAD, and JSPE.
These are the rules to apply to be a fellow to Global Fellows Program 2023:
- Program applicants should be younger than 40 years of age by February 28 2023
- Program applicants must not have previously attended a Global Fellows School/Program in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Program applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
- Program applicants must submit a Letter of Recommendation signed by a member of one of the Sisters Societies listed above.
- Program applicants should fill the online Application Form which can be found at https://woorise.com/slep/candidates-form
- The deadline for submitting the application is December 5, 2023.
Applicants will be selected by the Global Fellows Program Steering Committee. There is no registration fee for the program.
Selected applicants will receive complimentary:
- Travel from the Buenos Aires area airports to the venue of the event and from the venue to the venue of the IMPE 2023.
- Three double-occupancy hotel accommodation and all meals at Howard Jhonson Escobar during the Global Fellows program.
Air travel expenses will not be covered by the organizing program. Selected fellows are encouraged to apply for travel grants from the Sisters Society supporting their application.
We look forward to seeing you in Buenos Aires.
The 2023 Global Fellows Program steering committee: