Council Vacancies 2020
CALL FOR SELF NOMINATIONS FOR THREE COUNCIL POSITIONS
Please note: due to the current priorities of members being focused on Covid-19, the deadline has been extended to 27 April 2020.
Applications are requested for the three available positions on ESPE Council. The positions have arisen as a result of the completion in 2020 of the second term of office of Faisal Ahmed (SC Chair) and first terms of office of Asma Deeb (CC Chair) and Agnès Linglart (SFC Chair).
The positions available will be (please click on the links to read job descriptions before applying):
- Science Committee (SC) Chair, taking effect after the 59th Annual ESPE Meeting in Liverpool, 10-12 September 2020.
- Communication Committee (CC) Chair, taking effect after the 59th Annual ESPE Meeting in Liverpool, 10-12 September 2020.
- Strategic & Finance Committee (SFC) Chair, taking effect after the 59th Annual ESPE Meeting in Liverpool, 10-12 September 2020. Please note that the current Chair of the SFC, Agnès Linglart, is intending to stand for re-election for a second term of three years.
Details of Application
Applicants should send:
- Short CV
- Photo (The photo is only required for the e-vote and can be provided once your application has been accepted to go forward to election if you prefer.)
- Self-nomination form (63KB)
All these documents must be submitted electronically to the ESPE Office (email@example.com) by 27 April 2020. Applications received after that date will be rejected.
Additionally, we are asking each candidate to provide a short video (no more than 1 minute) to further inform the members’ decision and bring their candidacy to life. The ESPE Team will liaise with applicants regarding this once applications have been approved by Council.
Applications will be assessed by the current Council during the Council Meeting in April and the applicants will be informed by 8 May 2020 if their candidacy will proceed for formal election.
Refraining from canvassing is highly appreciated.