Science Committee member vacancy
Deadline: 7 June 2021
The Science Committee is recruiting for a new member. The 3-year appointment will start in September 2021, replacing Martin Wabtisch who will come to the end of his second term of office. The new member will take on the role of Science Symposium convenor within the committee.
The ESPE Science Committee was established in 2015 to address the following remit:
- To facilitate collaborative scientific activity of ESPE members
- To increase the participation of the wider ESPE membership in scientific activities
- To optimise the opportunities that are available for scientific development of ESPE members at all stages of their professional career.
As a member of the Science Committee, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Attend quarterly meetings (two face-to-face, including at the Annual Meeting, and two by videoconference each year*)
- Contribute to ongoing discussions via email throughout the year within the remit of the Science Committee
- Take specific responsibility for the smooth running of ESPE’s Science Symposium
The member will hold office for an initial term of three years with the possibility to continue for a second term of three years.
The appointment will be made by the ESPE Council following recommendation by the Science Committee.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the ESPE team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this post, please send an email outlining your suitability for the vacancy, together with your CV, to the ESPE team at: email@example.com by 7 June 2021.
All applicants should read the ESPE Committee Guidelines before applying.
* Dependent on travel restrictions