Science Committee Vacancy - Member
Deadline: 19 May 2019
The Science Committee is recruiting for a new member. The 3-year appointment will start in September 2019 and the vacancy has arisen as a result of the end of the term of office of Outimaija Mäkitie.
The ESPE Science Committee was established in 2015 to address the following remit:
- To facilitate collaborative scientific activity of ESPE members
- To increase the participation of the wider ESPE membership in scientific activities
- To optimise the opportunities that are available for scientific development of ESPE members at all stages of their professional career.
As a member of the Science Committee, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Attend quarterly meetings (two face-to-face and two by teleconference each year)
- Contribute to ongoing discussions via email throughout the year within the remit of the Science Committee
- Take specific responsibility for the smooth running of one of ESPE’s science activities
The member will hold office for an initial term of three years with the possibility to continue for a second term of three years.
The appointment will be made by the ESPE Council following recommendation by the Science Committee.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Science Committee Chair Faisal Ahmed.
To apply for this post, please send an email outlining your suitability for the vacancy, together with your CV, to the ESPE team at: email@example.com by 19 May 2019.