Supporting the work of young paediatric endocrinologists of the future
ESPE understand the importance of supporting the young paediatric endocrinologists of the future and have established the YES Group with the aim of:
- creating a community of early career ESPE members
- promoting the visibility and involvement of paediatric endocrinologists at the beginning of their careers within ESPE
- supporting your career goals and to make sure they are being met
- helping to identify future KOLs.
The YES Group is managed by 6 representatives who all sit within ESPE’s main committees, giving a voice to early career paediatric endocrinologists within ESPE.
count:4 | colItems:4 | rowClosed:True
Can I join the ESPE YES Group?
If you meet the following criteria you are eligible to join the group! You have to be a member to join so if you haven’t already joined ESPE, you can do so here: Become an ESPE Member
Additional YES Group membership criteria (one needed):
- PhD students or trainees in paediatrics or (paediatric) endocrinology/diabetology
- ≤ 5 years after obtaining the last degree (specialisation/fellowship/PhD)
Please complete the below application form to become a YES Group member: