The previous ASPED-ESPE school was held in Dubai, UAE from 31 October - 3 November 2018.
Information regarding the 2019 ASPED-ESPE school will become available in the new year.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
How to apply
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation from the Head of Department
Applications will be assessed by ESPE-ASPED school steering committee and successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance within 2-3 weeks of the deadline.
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school will be entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.
The ASPED-ESPE School is supported by an educational grant from Novo Nordisk/Gulf.