The ASPED-ESPE school is aimed at paediatricians who have completed their basic paediatric training and who are currently either established in, or intending to develop, a career in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes. The school is open to physicians practicing in the Arab countries.
The deadline for applications has now passed. The announcement for the 2018 School will be available shortly.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
How to apply
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation from the Head of Department
Applications will be assessed by ESPE-ASPED school steering committee and successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance within 2-3 weeks of the deadline.
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school will be entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.
The ASPED-ESPE School is supported by an educational grant from Novo Nordisk/Gulf.