The ASPED-ESPE school is aimed at paediatricians who have completed their basic paediatric training and who are currently either established in, or intending to develop, a career in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes. The school is open to physicians practicing in the Arab countries.
The 2017 ASPED-ESPE School will take place in from 13–17 December 2017 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
How to apply
Applications will be assessed by ESPE-ASPED school steering committee and successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance within 2-3 weeks of the deadline.
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school will be entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.
The ASPED-ESPE School is sponsored by an educational grant from Novo Nordisk/Gulf.