A Free Globally Accessible Website For Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
To gain access, free of charge online registration is required.
New to ESPE e-learning? Click on Login button which is located top-right of the page. Please click New Account Registration beneath the Login fields and fill in your credentials as explained in our Login Procedure.
Registration is free of charge.
The ESPE e-learning chapters are based on learning categories of paediatric endocrinology and diabetes. It contains core and advanced level learning modules, chapters and problem-solving cases, on normal development, pathophysiological mechanisms, and current views on diagnostic and therapeutic interventions. ESPE e-learning users can also discuss topics and clinical cases within the online forum.
All content has been created and reviewed by international experts. The modules are suited for health care providers, students and teachers, as they offer immediate feedback to questions and are ideal for self-learning, course preparation, teaching, or discussion.
What content is available?
- Courses in Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes section offers courses in Adrenal Disorders, Calcium and Bone, Diabetes ISPAD Guidelines, Disorders of Sex Development, Growth and Growth Regulation, Hyperinsulinism, Hyponatremia, Multiple Endocrine Deficits, Obesity, Pituitary, Puberty, Thyroid Disorders, and Transgender Care.
- Healthcare in Recourse Limited Setting section has been developed for those in the first, secondary and tertiary levels of health care in resource limited setting, also in Chinese, French, Spanish and Swahili. A specific learning module is introducing the Collegium Telemedicus Network, a store-and-forward consultation platform on the web.
- Learning Resources from the ESPE Maghreb School have been made freely available, also in French
- Learning Resources from the ESPE Caucasus & Central Asia School have been made freely available, also in Russian.
- Student courses growth and puberty section is especially designed for the bachelor medical student. It offers insight into the physiology of growth and pubertal development as well as into the pathophysiology growth and puberty.
- For Tutors and Trainers offers suggestions teaching specific subjects.
ESPE e-Learning is supported by an independent grant from Kyowa Kirin and endorsed by a growing number of partners.
All information provided by you through the ESPE e-learning portal is managed by the ESPE e-learning team which can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org