Apply to host the 2022 Science Symposium
Aimed at paediatricians and basic researchers, to promote the dissemination of new scientific knowledge within the paediatric endocrinology community, developing an interactive network and closing the gap between scientific research and patient care.
Applications are now open. Applicants must complete the below online application form by the deadline.
Please review the full SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM GUIDELINES DOCUMENT before submitting your application to host the meeting, which will give full details on the funding surrounding this grant.
• The Local Organising Committee (LOC) Chair and host applicant should be an ESPE member.
• The host application submitted by the LOC Chair should include a topic and proposed content
• The duration of the planned meeting should be 1.5 days and 2 nights (Thursday to Saturday)
• The meeting should be held in a European city with easy travel and links to airport/train stations to minimise time spent on travel.
• 100 attendees should be the maximum to allow free and ample discussion.
Please review the full guidelines document before submitting your application to host the meeting.
The Science Committee will review all applications received and select the Local Organiser and venue for the meeting the following year.
A decision will be made by the Science Committee and applicants will be notified by the ESPE Team within one month of the deadline date. Failure to submit applications electronically may result in delays to the process
If you have any queries regarding the Science Symposium scientific content, budget or format please contact the Science Symposium Convener Professor Martin Wabitsch (Martin.Wabitsch@uniklinik-ulm.de). For any queries regarding the application process please contact the ESPE Office (email@example.com) .
A decision will be made by the Science Committee and applicants will be notified by the ESPE Team within one month of the deadline date. Failure to submit applications electronically may result in delays to the process.
Please note that the application requires a contingency plan for hosting the meeting online. Quotes for hosting the event online can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org should the applicant not already have an online event manager in mind.