Applying to host a Science Symposium
Applications to host an ESPE Science Symposium are currently closed
A maximum amount of €30,000 is available for the organisation of the ESPE Science Symposium.
• The Local Organising Committee (LOC) Chair and host applicant should be an ESPE member.
• The host application submitted by the LOC Chair should include a topic and proposed content
• The duration of the planned meeting should be 1.5 days and 2 nights (Thursday to Saturday)
• The meeting should be held in a European city with easy travel and links to airport/train stations to minimise time spent on travel.
• 100 attendees should be the maximum to allow free and ample discussion.
Please review the full guidelines document before submitting your application to host the meeting.
Please review the full Science Symposium Guidelines document before submitting your application to host the meeting.
The Science Committee will review all applications received and select the Local Organiser and venue for the meeting the following year.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the online application form.
Applications are now closed
If you have any queries regarding the Science Symposium scientific content, budget or format please contact the Science Symposium Convener Professor Martin Wabitsch (Martin.Wabitsch@uniklinik-ulm.de). For any queries regarding the application process please contact the ESPE Office (email@example.com) .
A decision will be made by the Science Committee and applicants will be notified by the ESPE Team within one month of the deadline date. Failure to submit applications electronically may result in delays to the process