Host an ESPE Science Symposium
Aimed at paediatricians and basic researchers, this ESPE initiative seeks to promote the dissemination of new scientific knowledge within the paediatric endocrinology community, developing an interactive network and closing the gap between scientific research and patient care.
Applications to host the 2018 ESPE Science Symposium are now closed. If you would like to attend the meeting, see details here.
The ESPE Science Symposium will be held every two years. Applications to host the 2020 Symposium will open later this year. To register your interest in hosting, please contact the ESPE Team.
A maximum amount of €30,000 is available for the organisation of the ESPE Science Symposium.
The ESPE Science Symposium is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer.
• The Local Organising Committee (LOC) Chair and host applicant should be an ESPE member.
• The host application submitted by the LOC Chair should include a topic and proposed content
• The duration of the planned meeting should be 1.5 days and 2 nights (Thursday to Saturday)
• The meeting should be held in a European city with easy travel and links to airport/train stations to minimise time spent on travel.
• 100 attendees should be the maximum to allow free and ample discussion.
Please review the full guidelines document before submitting your application to host the meeting.
The Science Committee will review all applications received and select the Local Organiser and venue for the meeting the following year.
How to Apply
The following document should be submitted by the application deadline (to be announced later this year).
All applications must be submitted electronically to the ESPE Team
All applications will be acknowledged by email. A decision will be made by the Science Committee and applicants will be notified by the ESPE Team within one month of the deadline date. Failure to submit applications electronically may result in delays to the process.