The aim of the school is to promote the training and education of paediatric endocrinologists in French–speaking North African countries. For five days, an international faculty of French-speaking teachers and 25 students cover many different areas of paediatric endocrinology and diabetes; featuring lectures, case reports and research projects.
The 7th ESPE Maghreb School in French will take place from 14-18 November 2017, in Morocco.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Analysis of an e-learning case from the Maghreb
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school will be entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.
The Maghreb School is generously sponsored by Pfizer.