ESPE Connect Webinar Series
The ESPE Connect Webinar series is a new initiative which aims to cover all main topics in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes during the course of the editorial calendar. We look forward to bringing you a wealth of topical and expert content throughout the year to enhance your education and knowledge.
Webinar 1 - Rickets from a different perspective
Agnès Linglart, Paris, France
16.00 CEST Tuesday 6th July 2021
- Introduction- Prof. Rasha Hamza, Cairo, Egypt
- Nutritional Rickets – Prof. Zulf Mughal, Manchester, UK
- Genetic Rickets – Prof. Agnès Linglart, Paris, France
- Questions- Dr Abdelhadi Habeb, Madinah, KSA
- Closing- Prof. Rasha Hamza, Cairo, Egypt
If you’re an ESPE member, all of our ESPE Connect webinars will be free to attend. If you’re not a member you can join, and receive all of the additional member benefits, or you can register for the webinar a small fee of €25.