The aim of the school is to support paediatricians who have entirely or partially completed their basic paediatric training and who are now either established in, or intending to develop a deep and continuing interest in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes.
The 2018 Winter School will take place from 23 February - 1 March 2018 in Ain Sokhna, Egypt. The application deadline has now passed. Details of the 2019 Winter School will be available in August 2018.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school are entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.
The Winter School is supported by an educational grant from Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S.