Travel grants are available for attendance of the Annual Meeting if the applicant has submitted a high quality abstract. A number of travel grants of up to €500 per grant will be available for the meeting. Travel grants are intended to support the participation of junior delegates such as fellows in training, post–docs and PhD students.
- Only the presenting author of an abstract is eligible to apply.
- Clinicians/allied health professionals should be in a training post and scientists should be in a post below a PI position.
- Travel grant recipients must confirm that they have not received funding from any other sources to attend the Meeting.
- Those who received an ESPE travel grant in 2018 or 2019 will not be eligible to receive a travel grant in 2020.
How to Apply
- Applications can only be made on the abstract submission form on the ESPE meeting website upon submission of an abstract.
- The deadline for applications is the same as for abstract submissions. Details on abstract submissions will be available in due course on the ESPE 2020 meeting website.
- You must indicate if you are an ESPE member or not (you do not need to be a member in order to apply for a travel grant).
- Travel grants are personal and NOT transferrable to another author on the abstract
- A travel grant does NOT entitle the applicant to free registration.