Travel grants are available for attendance of the annual congress if the applicant has submitted a high quality abstract. A number of Travel Grants of up to €500 per grant will be available for the meeting. Travel grants are intended to support the participation of junior delegates such as fellows in training, post–docs and PhD students.
Applications for 2018 are now closed. Details of the 2019 grant will be available in due course.
- Only the presenting author of an abstract is eligible to apply.
- Clinicians/allied health professionals should be in a training post and scientists should be in a post below a PI position.
How to Apply
- Applications can only be made on the abstract submission form on the ESPE meeting website upon submission of an abstract.
- The deadline for applications is the same as for abstract submissions: applications are closed for 2018
- You will be notified of acceptance/rejection in June 2018.
- You must indicate if you are an ESPE member or not (you do not need to be a member in order to apply for a Travel Grant).
- Travel grants are personal and NOT transferrable to another author on the abstract
- A travel grant does NOT entitle the applicant to free registration.