Registration is required for all meeting participants. Early Bird registration fees are offered at a discounted rate and ESPE members benefit from reduced registration fees.
|Early Bird Registration||Standard Registration||Late & Onsite Registration|
Become a Member
ESPE welcomes new members at every stage of their career who demonstrate an active interest in paediatric endocrinology.
All prices are quoted in EUROS (€)
* Concession Fee: Participants applying for the Concession Fee for the ESPE 2018 meeting must be delegates who are Nurses, Allied Health Care Professionals, Fellows in Training, Basic Scientists in Training, from middle or low income countries as defined by the World Bank* or Retired ESPE Member (If you are registering as a Retired ESPE Member you must use the ESPE Member online registration link). The Concessionary (from middle or low income countries) fee would only apply if the registration fee is being paid by the participant or institution. This concessionary fee will not apply if the registration fee is being paid by the industry. Registration Fees include:
- Access to all scientific sessions and commercial exhibition
- Delegate bag including all meeting materials and a name badge
- Endocrine Abstracts online
- Entrance to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- All refreshment breaks during the meeting
- Registration does not include accommodation or tickets to any social events
Dates and DeadlinesDeadline for Early Bird registration: Friday 22 June 2018 (23:59 GMT) Deadline for Standard registration: Friday 10 August 2018 (23:59 GMT) Registration applications received after 00:00 on Friday 10 August 2018 will be charged at the ‘Late & Onsite’ registration rate. Registration will be available online until Saturday 29 September 2018 which is the last day of the meeting.
Cancellation of Registration / Refund Requests
Delegate DocumentsRegistration confirmation and joining instructions will be sent to all participants in written form via email after receipt of registration, accommodation details and payment.
Online PaymentAll payments for the ESPE 2018 meeting must be made in EUROS to the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology. Bioscientifica Ltd is the professional meeting organiser for ESPE 2018 and acts on behalf of the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology. Registration badges will not be issued until payment is made in full. The preferred payment method for the meeting is on-line payment with a credit/debit card. Upon providing your personal details in the on-line form, you will be automatically redirected to the WorldPay secure payment site before confirming your registration on the final page of the form. An automatic payment receipt is sent by email from WorldPay if the payment is processed successfully. It is important that you click the ‘FINISH’ button and request confirmation via email, failure to do so will mean your registration will not be complete and may delay entry to the meeting.
Carbon Off-settingHaving the opportunity to meet face to face, connect and share our knowledge is an invaluable experience. At the same time, we recognize these events have associated impacts from travel/transportation and lodging. In planning for the event, great care was taken to incorporate sustainability considerations into the various aspects and activities for the meeting. These actions include:
- Reducing the amount of materials produced for the meeting
- Encouraging the use of public transportation
- Facilitating offsets for our impacts with the help of meeting delegates and sponsors.
Group Registration for ESPE 2018Please contact the ESPE 2018 Meeting Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for group registrations of 10 or more delegates. Further information on group bookings can be found here.
Italian Pharmaceutical Companies who need to obtain AIFA’s approval, please contact:
Aria di Viaggi Srl
Via M. Bandello, 1