Everything you need for ESPE 2019 online
From September 19, 2019 ENDOtoday will broadcast online reports of the most striking studies, summarized by thirteen of the most renowned endocrinologists worldwide from the ESPE 2019: The 58th Annual ESPE Meeting in Vienna, Austria!
The experts from Australia, Belgium, Colombia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden and the USA will visit selected lectures on the latest developments in endocrinology and present the results in front of the camera with a special focus on clinical practice.
Enjoy the reports on:
For Medical Practitioners only. Login in details are available from the reception desk. Login data is also available through email@example.com.
Meet the Expert Handouts
In order to reduce our environmental impact the hand-outs will be available online only. Download the handouts to your device or print your own copy.
ESPE meeting App
Navigate ESPE 2019 seamlessly and connect with your peers through the official Meeting App.
The ESPE 2019 Meeting App lets you:
- Build your own custom schedule of sessions
- Search and view all meeting abstracts
- Stay informed with event updates sent straight to your phone
- Connect with friends and colleagues at the meeting through the app messenger
- Navigate the venue with the built in map
- Join the conversation on social media with the in-app twitter feed
Downloading the app is easy and free. Simply search The App Store or Google Play for “ESPE 2019”.
The Meeting abstracts from ESPE 2019 have been published online in Hormone Research in Paediatrics