Venue and Travel
Port of Liverpool
Kings Dock Street
Venue website: www.accliverpool.com
About the ACC Liverpool:
Since opening in 2008 the ACC Liverpool has successfully staged a wide array of national and international events, from shows to conventions, business gatherings to showcase exhibitions. Situated on the banks of Liverpool's world heritage waterfront, the building was designed by Wilkinson Eyre, Sport Concepts and Buro Happold. It has a 3,725 square metre multipurpose hall on the ground floor, with a 1,350 capacity auditorium and 21 breakout rooms.
For more information about getting to the ACC Liverpool, please visit the travel section of the ACC website.
Travel to Liverpool from overseas
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport features charter and low-cost scheduled flights to a range of domestic, European and international destinations. All from the convenience and ease-of-access of a regional UK airport and an international airport at Manchester just 45 minutes’ drive away.
From Liverpool John Lennon Airport:
- Using the Merseytravel Journey Planner you can quickly establish how best to get to and from Liverpool John Lennon Airport by train, bus or ferry. You can also download this from the Apple App Store or Google Play to enable you to stay informed whilst on the move.
- There is a taxi rank at the Liverpool John Lennon Airport, which attendees can use to get to their accommodation.
- Alternatively, you can pre-book a taxi and it will cost approximately £18-20 to get into the city.
From Manchester Airport:
- There is a taxi rank at the airport, which attendees can use to get to their accommodation.
- Alternatively, you can pre-book a taxi and it will cost approximately £50 to get into the city.
- National Express and Mega Bus offer a coach service from Manchester airport to Liverpool, please see the National Express or Mega Bus website for times and prices.
Travel around Liverpool
- To find the best way of getting around Liverpool please use the Merseytravel Journey Planner. Public transport around Liverpool city is easy to use and has regular services available on all routes.