Late Breaking Abstracts
Late-breaking abstract submission
ESPE offers a call for late-breaking abstract submissions for abstracts that highlight novel data.
Please note, that if your abstract does not include novel data, it will not be considered in this category.
Abstracts are accepted on the understanding that the work has not been published or presented elsewhere.
Accepted abstracts will be presented at the event as a physical poster, an ePoster or as an oral presentation, and will be published online in Hormone Research in Paediatrics.
Late breaking abstracts deadline: Monday 20 June, 2022.
Authors will be informed of the decision of their abstract in July 2022.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 400 words.
- Do not include your title or author list in the body of the abstract as these will be added separately.
- Abstracts and titles must be submitted in English.
- Tables can be included in the abstract text but will be included in the word count.
- Figures will not be accepted by the submission system.
- ESPE do not accept encore abstracts - any abstract previously presented at another congress will need to include new data and be re-written for consideration for ESPE 2022.
- At least one author from every accepted abstract must register to attend ESPE 2022.
For any queries regarding your abstract please contact the Abstracts Manager at: ESPE2022@bioscientifica.com