A concessionary rate is available for members who are from low or middle income countries as classified by the World Bank. Your countries income status can be checked at the World Bank website here.
After selecting your membership category and career stage, please view the journal pricing at the bottom of the page. The inclusion of a journal subscription is mandatory for selected membership categories and career stages which are detailed below.
A journal subscription to Hormone Research in Paediatrics is a mandatory requirement for all membership categories except the following: Scientist: Full, Scientist: Early Career, Retired (all categories) and Student (all categories).
Members who have selected the middle income or low income subscription type only have the option to select the discounted Print and Online version of the journal.
Our online application form will provide you with a total cost once you have selected your membership category, career stage and journal subscription.
- Members who have not paid their annual membership fee will not be entitled to vote at Annual Business Meetings.
- All membership categories have voting rights.
- Subscription to the journal is mandatory for all members except: Scientist: Full, Scientist: Early Career, Retired (all categories) and Student (all categories).
- Please note that the membership year runs from January to December each year. If you are a new member, you are required to pay the full rate for the first year regardless of when your application is approved. However, those applying for membership after 1st October will be applying for membership for the following year.
- ESPE is unable to accept payments by cheque. Apologies for any inconvenience.