Abstract submission deadline approaching
03 Apr 2018
The deadline to submit an abstract for the 57th Annual ESPE Meeting in Athens is Monday 16th April. Accepted abstracts are presented at the event as a Poster, ePoster or as an oral presentation, in front of an audience of thousands of professionals working in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes.
Abstract categories are as follows:
- Diabetes and insulin
- Fat, metabolism and obesity
- Bone, growth plate and mineral metabolism
- GH and IGFs
- Adrenals and HPA Axis
- Growth and syndromes (to include Turner syndrome)
- Pituitary, neuroendocrinology and puberty
- Sex differentiation, gonads and gynaecology or sex endocrinology
- Fetal, neonatal endocrinology and metabolism (to include hypoglycaemia)
- Multisystem endocrine disorders
For further guidelines and to submit your abstract, visit our Abstracts and Posters page.