How can ESPE help shape my career?
05 Sep 2018
A special ESPE Activities session will take place at ESPE 2018 in Athens, on Saturday 29 September at 14.45–15.30. It will give you an informative and inspiring insight into all the opportunities the Society offers to progress your career.
From grants to awards, schools, fellowships and science symposia, we’ll show you what’s available and you will hear from successful paediatric endocrinologists whose careers have been shaped by these opportunities over the years. The programme content is listed below:
- The ESPE roadmap to a career in academic paediatric endocrinology (Faisal Ahmed, Glasgow, UK)
- Grants and Fellowships for scientific development (Faisal Ahmed, Glasgow, UK)
- ESPE Schools: An interactive learning environment (Rasa Verkauskiene, Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Clinical Fellowship: Specialised training opportunities in Paediatric Endocrinology (Violeta Iotova, Varna, Bulgaria)
- PETCA: A graduate’s experience (Ieuan Hughes, Cambridge, UK or Fellow)
Don’t miss this chance to get a real insight into how ESPE can make a difference to your career!