ICPE Website Launches
10 Oct 2018
The brand new website of the International Consortium of Pediatric Endocrinology (ICPE) is now live at www.intpedendo.org. ICPE brings together societies in the field of pediatric endocrinology and diabetes to facilitate global collaboration. The website displays the meetings, training events and clinical practice documents of both the Consortium and its individual member societies - allowing those working in the field to get a global view of activities and opportunities.
ICPE's principle objectives are:
- To organise International Meetings in pediatric endocrinology
- To promote training and education at an international level
- To propose topics for consensus meetings, to facilitate these meetings and to develop guideline documents
- To promote collaboration between Societies and regions of the world in:
- Clinical practice, including access to clinical services and endocrine and diabetes medicines
- To provide a united international 'Advocacy Voice' for pediatric endocrinology and diabetes
ESPE Secretary General, Peter Clayton, is the current Chair of ICPE, until September 2019.
You can visit the ICPE website here.