ASPED-ESPE Endocrine Academy
The next ASPED-ESPE Endocrine Academy will be held at Ocean Park Hotel, Casablanca, Morocco 15-17 October 2019
Applications are now closed.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
- Successful applicants will be entitled to free registration, accommodation and meals; but flight cost is not covered
How to apply
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation from the Head of Department
Applications will be assessed by ESPE-ASPED school steering committee and successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance within 2-3 weeks of the deadline.
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school will be entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.