2020 ESPE Science Symposium
The ESPE Science Symposium aims to promote the development of an interactive network between clinicians and researchers, helping to reduce the gap between research and patient care. It will also provide the means to disseminate new scientific knowledge in the community of paediatric endocrinology. The topic of the meeting should be attractive for researchers in basic or translational research to attend the meeting as well as ESPE members developing experimental and clinical research within and beyond paediatric endocrinology. The ESPE Science Symposium will be held every two years.
Applications to host the 2020 ESPE Science Symposium are now open.
A maximum amount of €30,000 is available for the organisation of the ESPE Science Symposium.
• The Local Organising Committee (LOC) Chair and host applicant should be an ESPE member.
• The host application submitted by the LOC Chair should include a topic and proposed content
• The duration of the planned meeting should be 1.5 days
• The meeting should be held in a European city with easy travel and links to airport/train stations to minimise time spent on travel.
• 100 attendees should be the maximum to allow free and ample discussion.
Please review the full ESPE Science Symposium guidelines document before submitting your application to host the meeting.
The Science Committee will review all applications received and select the Local Organiser and venue for the meeting the following year.
How to Apply
The following document should be submitted by the application deadline (to be announced later this year).
All applications must be submitted electronically to the ESPE Team
All applications will be acknowledged by email. A decision will be made by the Science Committee and applicants will be notified by the ESPE Team within one month of the deadline date. Failure to submit applications electronically may result in delays to the process.