Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism School
The aims of the Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism School are to provide up-to-date teaching in some selected areas of diabetes, obesity and metabolism and to promote discussions and interactions between young physicians and senior paediatric endocrinologists and to develop future leaders in Paediatric Endocrinology.
The 2018 ESPE Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism School will take place on 30 September 2018 to 2 October 2018 in the European Cultural Center of Delphi, Greece. An application form will be available here in due course.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school are entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.