The aim of the school is to provide senior trainees with up-to-date teaching in some selected areas of paediatric endocrinology; enabling and promoting discussions and interactions between younger and more senior paediatric endocrinologists with the idea to develop future leaders in paediatric endocrinology.
The next ESPE Summer School will take place in Burg Feistritz am Wechsel, Austria from 16-18 September 2019.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school will be entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.
The Summer School is supported by an educational grant from Ferring Pharmaceuticals.