The aim of the school is to provide senior trainees with up-to-date teaching in some selected areas of paediatric endocrinology; enabling and promoting discussions and interactions between younger and more senior paediatric endocrinologists with the idea to develop future leaders in paediatric endocrinology.
The Summer School, our longest running school, usually takes place immediately prior to the Annual Meeting. The next ESPE Summer School will take place in Greece from 24-26 September 2018, applications now closed.
What to expect
- Interactive lectures given by the teaching faculty
- Case presentations by each student
- Presentation of student research projects
- Critical evaluation of selected publications
- Small group teaching: Student and teachers clinical case and research project presentations
Participants who apply for membership for the year immediately following their attendance at a school will be entitled to one year's free ESPE membership. Please note that this does not apply to existing ESPE members.
The Summer School is supported by an educational grant from Ferring Pharmaceuticals.